Friday, February 27, 2009

so fresh and so clean

Tallahassee was legit shit. Sadly, no pictures from my corner, I didn't take my camera on set, seeing how I didn't have enough pockets. But if you watch the Tallahassee episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in 2 months or so, Bill, Alicia and I might be in it. Painting a bunk bed for a deaf kid. Or something wholesome like that. Also, Bill took some pictures with his fisheye camera, so when he gets those to me, I'll get them here.

Anyway, to stave off my bourgeois anxiety at being possibly evicted, I started fucking around with the camera I got for Christmas (as a replacement for the one I broke mere days after moving to Florida).
















I have to write a story pitch on A Man/Me/Then Jim. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. thats a sweet sequence.. and also so what if I enjoy telling stories, bitch. lol

    ReplyDelete